What are the benefits of EACE membership?
- To be part of one community EACE is the only professional organisation that represents cancer educators across Europe
- Remain up-to-date on educational research and practice information with a free subscription to the Journal of Cancer Education (including online access)
- Access facilitated networking amongst the membership to collaborate with other cancer educators
- Participate in a multidisciplinary forum for cancer education
- Participate in training opportunities via the annual scientific meeting and web site
- Gain access to member only online resources
- Have the opportunity to present and discuss your work at the annual scientific meeting
- Gain access to the EACE small project grant fund
- Receive discounted registration at EACE annual scientific meeting
- Receive discounted registration at the American Association for Cancer Education (AACE) annual scientific meeting
- Gain access to mentorship for those developing abstracts, posters, oral presentations and manuscripts for scientific meetings
- Gain opportunities for collaboration with a multinational, multi-professional group of leaders in cancer education from across Europe
Further information about EACE (including our aims, target audience and statement of purpose) can be found in the About EACE page.
Thank you for your interest in EACE,
Dr. Graham Dark